BazQux Reader Community

Bottom mobile toolbar

Hello!
I don’t know if it’s an actual “feature”, maybe it’s more a modification of the actual layout…
Right know I basically use the webapp on Android, it has everthing I need for my use.
Just, I find a little bit uncomfortable to use the commands that are placed high above the screen on mobile, therefore with a big screen, and using only one hand, it would probably be WAY more comfortable to have it at the bottom, especially because the full-text is one of the features that I use the most (or at least having a setting to choose between top and bottom, maybe one can prefer the current layout).

Do you think is feasible?

Thanks a lot for your time!

1 Like

Yes, it would be a good usability enhancement. Alas How is development going? - #3 by vshabanov

Yes, it’s a good thing. But I’m afraid I won’t have much time for it soon. I have a full-time job and three kids now. There’s more free time now as most things (I moved to London last year) are settled, but I can’t promise anything substantial yet.

Also voting for this, would be great to see it some day in BazQux when there is time to implement

I‘m using the PWA of BazQux since it‘s great, but with phone screens getting bigger it‘s impossible to reach the upper bar with one hand :wink: