BazQux Reader Community

Gizmodo / lifehacker feeds "No text extracted" when requesting full article text

Receiving a “No text extracted” error when requesting the full article text on these two feeds. Feed validator says they are both “Valid” (with some recommendations)

They’re now store article text in JSON-LD instead of raw HTML and FiveFilters text extractor does not yet support it. I’ve opened an issue on their GitHub and hope that they will fix it.

1 Like

Working again, and confirmed on the GitHub thread. Thank you! :grinning:

Yes, it’s fixed. I’ve checked it and answered in GitHub issue but forgot to duplicate it here.