I understand Bazqux is run and developed in Russia. The sanctions raise some questions:
- Where is the service physically hosted? If outside Russia, can you actually pay for hosting?
- As a corollary to the previous question, if Bazqux is hosted inside Russia do you anticipate any impact from foreign users subscribing to news RSS feeds that may now break Russian law? Do you plan to block these feeds? if so this would obviously immediately lose my business and many others, but of course you may have no choice in the matter.
- How will you accept payments? Western users like myself are extraordinarily unlikely to sign up with Russian or Chinese payment systems, and I have no plans to use cryptocurrency either.
- Do you have a mechanism to warn us, provide advance notice, if the service is likely to be discontinued? I just exported my OPML feed so I’m ready but many users won’t think to do so.
- Do you anticipate any other impact I missed?
Hopefully this situation is resolved peacefully and soon.